| Not the best image, but fits Claire perfectly. If you don't know already - Claire doesn't know how to be quiet :). I am hoping this can develop into a useful skill for the future. |
Pictures of our cute 7 week old:
A day in Corvallis:
The kids and I spent Saturday morning at Corvallis' WONDERFUL farmers market. The day was gorgeous and in the mid 70's. We bought some fresh produce and hot pretzels. The market is along the river. There is a park along this part of the river with wildflowers, green grass, and fountains for the kids to play in (get soaked in). I couldn't get a picture of the kids playing in the fountain because I was nursing Olivia (yes - in public, with a cover, in Oregon, at the farmers market. I was feeling so organic.)
| We got so lucky to get this great picture! |
| Alright Kita and Tash - this is where we are headed to in Corvallis. Gelato. |
| After the farmers market, we hit up Trader Joe's. The kids had their own perfect sized shopping carts. Claire managed to get some brie in her cart and I didn't notice until we got home (the clerks unload your cart). I shouldn't forget to add that Jacob cut Claire's "Rapunzel Hair" last Sunday….right next to Jonathan and I. Luckily, he didn't go too deep and it wasn't too much. You can only see it if you are looking for it. And - CLAIRE IS DOING AWESOME WITH POTTY TRAINING!!! We even took her to church in underwear and she didn't have any accidents!!!! Have a good week! |


No comments:
Post a Comment