Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Blueberries and Blisters

The highlight of our week was being visited by Grandma Jones.  It was great to visit with her, have her spoil the kids, and go to the store by myself.  Claire does better each day with potty training.  Jacob continues to improve his reading skills.  Olivia smiles and coos more than ever; but I think she is also going through a growing spurt.  Olivia wakes up to eat around 1AM, then 3 AM, then 5 AM, then 7 AM.  With a husband who comes home for about one half hour each day and a two year old that lives up to her age, I am not sure I could ever feel more exhausted.

Picking Blueberries.

They each ended up with about 5 blueberries in each of their buckets and 25 in their bellies.

Enjoying the fruits of Claire's labor.  They get popsicles when Claire does number 2 on the potty. 

The dangers of popping popcorn.  A hot kernel  flew out of the popper and when it hit Jacob's neck he scrunched it in pain and ended up holding the kernel in place - making things worse.  Lesson learned.  No more watching the popcorn pop.

Claire - in your face cuteness 24/7.

1 comment:

Brandan and Becky said...

I'll take a nap for you :)