This past month has been so filled with fun and excitement that I don't even know where to start! I will start with the most recent happening in the Wright house - Claire's birthday! Claire turned 3 today! Claire is such a wonderful blessing in my life. She is so imaginative and loving. I often find her in her own world (a world where she is a beautiful princess dancing and singing in a field of flowers). She will also randomly give me hugs throughout the day. We love Claire and are grateful to have her in our family.
 |
| Speaking of Claire - on Thanksgiving day, someone had been opening the fridge and dipping their fingers into the banana cream pie. |
 |
| I caught Claire licking the cake batter. Claire likes to squint her eyes when she smiles for pictures. |
 |
| Claire had a princess birthday party with two of her favorite friends. |
No comments:
Post a Comment