Wednesday, August 20, 2008

September 17th, 2008


Happy Birthday to Jacob!
(His birthday was June 27th, I just had not
 put a picture of his party on here yet)

Is it naptime yet?




Fun at the beach!

No!

Sand doesn't taste too good

Daddy is so funny!




First Real Fourth of July Experience





Happy Fall! (almost).  My favorite season.  So much has happened during these past couple of months.  Jonathan is loving his new job with Forest as a pharmaceutical representative.  Jacob and I are loving seeing Jonathan more now too that he is not in school.  
We all love Medford, Oregon.  We are renting a town home in a great neighborhood and are busy saving to buy our first home within the next 6 months or so.  
Jacob had his first birthday at the end of June.  We celebrated it in Medford with the grandparents from both sides.  It was a short celebration due to a conflicting nap time.  
Jacob somehow stays incredibly busy.  He has been walking well for quite a while now and loves to get into things - as any mother knows what that is like.  He just becomes more and more fun each day.  Right now he loves to imitate.  He will see me comb my hair and then he wants to comb his hair.  Or he will hear a dog bark and start barking as well.  He is such a character.  His new favorite book is "The Big Hungry Bear".  He knows when the bear will "sniff, sniff, sniff..."  and when I turn to that page he starts to "sniff"  with his nose before I even read those words.  One of my favorite new skills is that he now runs to me for a hug.  That will make any mother's heart melt!  Even if he is covered in dirt from getting into Grandma Jones' house plants!  Here are some videos displaying his new found abilities.  Enjoy!!


4 comments:

Wakefield Family said...

YEAH WE HAVE AND UPDATE! I was wondering how you where. I bet Jonathan is doing great at his new job. So Jacob is walking and all the good stuff. I swear everyone said after 18 months they get tuff. Oh man I disagree. Porter is way more fun now. Soak up every moment because they go way too quickly. Miss you chicka

Dulcie said...

Cute blog! Jacob looks so much like Jonathan, and in the videos he looks so tall. That is one handsome little man. Looks like you all are doing really well. We miss you and hopefully we'll be able to see you sometime soon.

the nice one said...

Stacee your family is so cute!!! i love the little videos fo Jacob! he is adorable!!

Sarah McM said...

That is a beautiful boy, Stacee!